RULES FOR THE HOUSE OF SANCTIFICATION
The rules are mainly these:
We live only for the glory of God and, therefore, our conduct and speech are conducive to that.
- No loud music or anything that will disturb the peace of the house. We desire a joyful atmosphere with quiet discussions.
- It is a requirement that you listen for at least one hour to someone of authority and knowledge to speak on the marvelous Third Fiat of God!!
- That you dress in appropriate and modest clothing. No tight jeans, no shorts or low cut blouses.
- We don’t speak about any mystics that have not been recognized by the Church unless it is in a study group with someone in authority from the staff present.
- There is no smoking allowed anywhere in the house. Please be sure not to leave any part of a finished cigarette on the property of the House of Sanctification.
- The House of Sanctification will lock all doors at 11:00 pm and wish everyone a peaceful and restful sleep in the very Center of the Divine Will, we pray!
To Print the Rules…Click Here